This role requires extensive experience on admin systems used for retirement fund administration and requires a good understanding of the Retirement Fund Industry. Key responsibilities include assessing training needs, creating training materials, and providing legislative as well as systems training to employees on the operating systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
Key Performance Objectives
- Collaborate with management to identify company training needs.
- Schedule training sessions with staff.
- Instruct new employee training and onboarding
- Plan and implement an effective training plan.
- Develop and Design System Manuals
- Train and provide coaching to new employees.
- Develop monitoring systems to ensure that all employees are performing job responsibilities according to training.
- Assess staff after each training course to ensure transfer of knowledge
- Track and keep employee attendance registers
- Contribute to the success of the training department through assisting with ad-hoc projects.
- Compile monthly training reports to present to management
- Testing new developments or enhancements implemented on operating system
- Provide system support when required
- Maintain a database of all training materials
- Tertiary qualification or working towards one
- Certification from talent and training associations will be an advantage
- EDTP or Facilitate the Learning qualification will be an advantage
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel), and instructional software
- Experience with technologies and best practices for instructional manuals and teaching platforms
- Strict adherence to company philosophy and mission statement
- Strong project management skills with the ability to supervise multiple projects will be an advantage
- Excellent facilitation skills and training practices
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Organized and able to create multiple timelines and schedules
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Encouraging to team and staff; able to mentor and lead
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Able to analyse problems and strategize for better solutions